Friday, December 19, 2008

Hacked or Not Hacked

Today some strange thing happened I was not able to access my yahoomail account. I guessed it was hacked by somebody who wanted to play a prank on me. I tried lots of options available but could not get it. Then to be cautious I changed my other email passwords too, but in the evening when I wanted to see the mail I get messed with the passwords that I set. How could I forget the passwords, I was angry with myself but thanks to the other options that allowed to reset my passwords and access my email address. And to my surprise the email address that was not responding to my password responded, what might be that did somebody spoofed and changed again or the server was down? Any way my accounts are working fine and I am happy now......So guys watch out when this happens to you!!

No comments: